Text Classification with Logistic Regression
Learn how to build your first text classifier using Logistic Regression in Python. The challenge is to categorize news articles with the appropriate categories (from a set of 31 categories).
- Tutorial: Article on how to build a text classifier with Logistic Regression
- Notebook: Text Classification with Logistic Regression
- Dataset: HuffPost News Dataset
Running the Notebook
- From the command line, first, clone this repo.
git clone <this repo url>
- Next, switch to the text-classification directory of this repo. ``` cd nlp-in-practice/text-classification
3. Then, run jupyter notebook
jupyter notebook ```
- Now, go to notebooks directory and select the notebook you would like to run and re-run the cells.